DELCORA Statement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 16, 2020
During this unprecedented time as the nation and world responds to the novel coronavirus (”COVID-19”), please be advised that the health and safety of DELCORA customers and employees continue to be our top priority. As this situation continues to both change and evolve so does DELCORA’s response to the situation in relation to our business, our customers and our employees. Customers should first be assured that DELCORA will continue to operate and effectively dispose of our customers wastewater as it has done for the past 40+ years.
DELCORA is committed to providing our customers with uninterrupted service and we are taking the following steps to help all our customers:
– DELCORA’s main office lobby located at 100 E. Fifth Street Chester, PA 19013 will be closed until further notice.
– Customers are encouraged to make payments using the following alternative methods:
1. Online payments can continue to be made on the website by clicking here.
2. Phone payments will continue to be accepted using 610-876-5523
3. We have a “drop box” (no cash) available out front of our main office location at 100 E.
Fifth Street Chester, PA 19013
4. Payments will continue to be processed by mail using the following address: DELCORA,
PO Box 999 Chester, PA 19016
– Customers are encouraged to contact DELCORA Customer Service with any issues at 610-876-5523 or by clicking here.
DELCORA will continue to closely monitor the ongoing situation and work with our partners on the local, state, and federal level to ensure minimal disruption to the DELCORA operation and continue to keep in mind the safety of our employees, customers and the community as a whole.
Any updates, as they arise, will be available on our website at www.delcora.org . Thank you for your understanding and patience through this unprecedented time.
100 East Fifth Street
Chester, PA 19013
3201 West Front Street
Chester, PA 19016