Skip to main content

Does my Form 43 or Form U waste need to be scheduled?

  • Yes. All Form 43 and Form U waste must be scheduled before it comes into the plant. You can contact the sludge receiver at extension 227 to see what is available.

What is the difference between a package plant and a Form 43 waste?

  • A package plant is a domestic treatment plant with a design capacity less than or equal to one million gallons per day, with sludge less than or equal to 2% solids. Package plant waste is discarded in the primary receiving area. Form 43 waste is sludge generated from a municipal wastewater treatment plant with a design capacity greater than one million gallons per day. Form 43 waste is discharged in the sludge offloading area, directly into the sludge holding tanks.

What holidays are you open and closed for business?

  • Open holidays: We are open Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter Monday, Columbus Day, General Election Day, Veterans Day, and the Day after Thanksgiving.
  • Closed Holidays: We are closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
  • If a closed holiday falls on a Saturday, then it is observed on the day before (Friday) and if a closed holiday falls on a Sunday, then it is observed the day after (Monday).

Where exactly is your plant located? GPS is not showing it.

  • The physical address for DELCORA’s plant is 103 Harwick Street Chester PA, 19013.

What are your operating hours?

  • Our operating hours are 7AM – 7PM, Monday – Saturday.

What do I do with a mixed load? Does it need to be on a separate manifest?

  • We accept mixed loads at DELCORA. Grease, Package plant, Septic, Holding tank and Food Industrial all can be mixed with one another. Any mixed loads coming into DELCORA must be on separate manifests; otherwise, they will be billed to the higher listed waste stream.

If I have a mixed load with grease, what area should I use?

  • All mixed loads containing grease must be dumped in the grease area.

What type of hose is required to dump at your plant?

  • We require you to have a 10-15 foot, 4 inch hose with cam and groove fittings; the fittings on the ends of our pipes are female.

Who do I contact to have certain wastes approved? 

  • For all waste and permitting issues, you should contact Mike Krause at extension 218 or Chris Lenton at extension 230.